counter easy 

hit Cotty Books PDF for Free: Download Sergeant Hardcore PDF Free

Monday, September 17, 2018

Download Sergeant Hardcore PDF Free

Sergeant Hardcore PDF
By:Pinki Parks
Published on 2018-02-28 by


A military romance filled with action, suspense and lust!ChelseaMy divorce was ugly. Trust didn't come easily.Pope is a man of many talents. His military bearing goes with his sculpted body. I saw him and I wanted him. His military life is the only thing he lives for. I had to give up the one thing that kept me safe from my crazy ex-husband. My life is in danger but all I can think about is the Sergeant.Every fiber of my being is screaming yes. It's like he knows me on a different level than everybody else.PopeThe fire I have for her burns out of control. There's no extinguishing the flames. Her hourglass body and red hair screams trouble.And trouble came knockin'.I might have bitten off more than I can chew.Can I save her from the shadows trying to do her harm? She takes matters into her own hands. No longer the victim. Can she fight for her life?

This Book was ranked at 5 by Google Books for keyword Military Romance.

Book ID of Sergeant Hardcore's Books is lJdYswEACAAJ, Book which was written byPinki Parkshave ETAG "Id2mh5Hv5Uk"

Book which was published by since 2018-02-28 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781985437166 and ISBN 10 Code is 1985437163

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "302 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download Sergeant Hardcore PDF Free

Download Sergeant Hardcore Books Free

Download Sergeant Hardcore Free

Download Sergeant Hardcore PDF

Download Sergeant Hardcore Books

No comments:

Post a Comment