counter easy 

hit Cotty Books PDF for Free: Download My Solider: a Military Romance PDF Free

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Download My Solider: a Military Romance PDF Free

My Solider: a Military Romance PDF
By:Leah Holt
Published on 2016-04-29 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform


He was going to fight to keep me safe, now he's fighting for two. When Levi Hite came crashing into my world, I tried so hard to keep him away. He was bold, strong, filthy in bed... And a soldier. Everything I needed, and everything I feared all wrapped up in one man. I couldn't go through that again, I had already been scarred to the point of feeling unfixable. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. And when he found out about the dead man's burden I was carrying, he promised to keep me safe. Levi became irresistible, a hard bodied drug I couldn't get enough of. Now I'm pregnant, and I don't know if I'll get the chance to tell him he's a father. There was no way he could have known his promise would cause him to risk it all. I needed to make things right. All's fair in love and war... Isn't it? It wasn't supposed to turn into anything serious, I wasn't supposed to let myself fall for this man. But what would happen if I couldn't stop it? Fate was something I never believed in, now it's something I can't ignore.

This Book was ranked at 4 by Google Books for keyword Military Romance.

Book ID of My Solider: a Military Romance's Books is R_DUjwEACAAJ, Book which was written byLeah Holthave ETAG "8pnv6mDSzT4"

Book which was published by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform since 2016-04-29 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781533010810 and ISBN 10 Code is 1533010811

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "518 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download My Solider: a Military Romance PDF Free

Download My Solider: a Military Romance Books Free

Download My Solider: a Military Romance Free

Download My Solider: a Military Romance PDF

Download My Solider: a Military Romance Books

No comments:

Post a Comment