counter easy 

hit Cotty Books PDF for Free: Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance PDF Free

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance PDF Free

Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance PDF
By:Willow Winters,Vivian Wood
Published on 2016-11-18 by Willow Winters Publishing LLC


The Navy made me the man I am, but I wouldn’t have survived without her. Violet Shaw. My Vi. I made her a promise a long time ago, and she thinks I broke it. But I never stopped loving her. I never will. I was fool four years ago. I threw what we had away, thinking it was for her own good. No girl should have to wait around for a soldier that might never come home. Everyday I thought about her; I fought to come back to her. Now that I’m back in our hometown, I see her everywhere, as curvaceous and tempting as ever. But all she’s doing is pushing me away. I was her first and I want to be her last. I just need one chance. I threw what we had away once -- I won’t make that mistake again. Vi is going to be mine. **Promise Me is a full-length standalone romance with an HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger.

This Book was ranked at 35 by Google Books for keyword Military Romance.

Book ID of Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance's Books is AdMnDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byWillow Winters,Vivian Woodhave ETAG "2FKbAH6TjO0"

Book which was published by Willow Winters Publishing LLC since 2016-11-18 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is and ISBN 10 Code is

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "202 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance PDF Free

Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance Books Free

Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance Free

Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance PDF

Download Promise Me: A Second Chance Romance Books

No comments:

Post a Comment