counter easy 

hit Cotty Books PDF for Free: Download The Colonel's Baby PDF Free

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Download The Colonel's Baby PDF Free

The Colonel's Baby PDF
By:Kathleen Hope
Published on 2018-01-02 by PublishDrive


|They're baaaaccck,| Tracy sing-songed as she passed by where I was trying to study. I didn't look up. |Who?| |Them.| She gestured with her chin. I finally looked up to see the small group of Marines coming into the restaurant where I worked part-time. I snorted and looked back down at my book. |I guess they can come in if they want to,| I said, turning a page. |This is a restaurant and they have to eat.| |And flirt with everything in a skirt.| She paused, looking over at me. |Aren't you going over there? They are sitting down in your section.| Damn, she was right. I closed my book. So much for studying. I grabbed the menus and headed over to the table where the men sat, talking. As I approached, I took a moment to check them out. They were military judging by their short buzzed haircuts. There was a base nearby and a lot of the personnel came in for lunch or dinner with their families or friends. Between them and the locals, this place stayed pretty busy. |Good evening, gentlemen,| I said as I placed a menu in front of each man. They looked up, smiling and nodding in greeting. |What would you like to drink?| One of the men, a handsome blond with clear blue eyes, looked up at me. |You,| he answered, giving me a wink. The other men laughed at his joke. I gave him a smile. |You're funny,| I answered. He leaned back in the...

This Book was ranked at 17 by Google Books for keyword Military Romance.

Book ID of The Colonel's Baby's Books is sfwtDwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byKathleen Hopehave ETAG "iUD65sDfT7A"

Book which was published by PublishDrive since 2018-01-02 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781537869018 and ISBN 10 Code is 1537869019

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "200 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download The Colonel's Baby PDF Free

Download The Colonel's Baby Books Free

Download The Colonel's Baby Free

Download The Colonel's Baby PDF

Download The Colonel's Baby Books

No comments:

Post a Comment