counter easy 

hit Cotty Books PDF for Free: Download Halloween Heat I PDF Free

Monday, November 26, 2018

Download Halloween Heat I PDF Free

Halloween Heat I PDF
By:Elin Gregory,Dianne Hartsock,Kiran Hunter,Tristram La Roche,Renee George
Published on 2012-10-05 by Etopia Press


Halloween Heat I An Anthology of Erotic Paranormal M/M Romance Five stories of gay love and passion with a paranormal twist, perfect for Halloween. “Love Lies Deep” by Tristram La Roche “Idle Hands” by ReneĆ© George “Costumes” by Dianne Hartsock “Eden” by Kiran Hunter “Set in Stone” by Elin Gregory Keywords: gay romance, erotic romance, m/m anthology, holiday romance, paranormal romance

This Book was ranked at 18 by Google Books for keyword Romance Anthologies.

Book ID of Halloween Heat I's Books is cZO5BwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byElin Gregory,Dianne Hartsock,Kiran Hunter,Tristram La Roche,Renee Georgehave ETAG "H5jasBbrZoo"

Book which was published by Etopia Press since 2012-10-05 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781937976965 and ISBN 10 Code is 1937976963

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "109 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview


Download Halloween Heat I PDF Free

Download Halloween Heat I Books Free

Download Halloween Heat I Free

Download Halloween Heat I PDF

Download Halloween Heat I Books

No comments:

Post a Comment